-
July 22nd, 2001, 06:53 AM
#51
Inactive Member
fuzzy leopard print!!!
ehm, what do you do to relax?
-
July 22nd, 2001, 12:59 PM
#52
Inactive Member
i come here *L*
if you could have chosen your own name what would you have chosen?
-
July 22nd, 2001, 01:54 PM
#53
HB Forum Owner
I have always been partial to Helena....dunno why
one blanket? or more?
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
July 22nd, 2001, 07:01 PM
#54
Inactive Member
layers..i like layers..you can always peel them away..............whats ur fave kinda candy
[This message has been edited by Xenia (edited July 22, 2001).]
-
July 22nd, 2001, 07:09 PM
#55
Inactive Member
chawklit!!!!!! i am a choc-o-holic....i like PayDays too though, nougat, salty peanuts, caramel.......mmmmmm......but yeah, chawklit's my favorite *G
who was your favorite teacher?
-
July 23rd, 2001, 04:53 AM
#56
Inactive Member
My favorite teacher was Mr. Coppedge. I was his favorite pupil too! He taught reading. He got picked on allot though cause he looked ALLOT, almost exactly like, "Gargamel" from the smurfs! If I can get a pic scanned from my yearbook, I'll post it here and show ya! EVERYONE called him Gargamel! But he was very cool. He was named teacher of the year twice. He let me get away with allot of stuff that i shouldnt have done!
If you could change one thing about teenagers growing up today what it be and why?
-
July 24th, 2001, 05:22 AM
#57
-
July 24th, 2001, 06:36 AM
#58
HB Forum Owner
Neither thanks!...
To answer some of the previous questions:
I played bagpipes..I play "A" grade Darts (almost scored another 180 last Monday night)..Clowns scare the shit outta me..I'd pop the Cheerleaders first..
QUESTION
Your on a ship far out to sea and its sinking..You can only save one person..Who do you choose..Your child or your partner??
------------------
Sounds of laughter..
Shades of love...
Death Defying
[This message has been edited by The Lady Belle (edited July 24, 2001).]
-
July 24th, 2001, 06:40 AM
#59
Inactive Member
my child
fave alcoholik beverage?
-
July 24th, 2001, 09:05 AM
#60
Inactive Member
shit.....i dunno whether to say whiskey or wine.........hmmmm
wine
what was the very first album you ever bought?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks